What is your minimum order quantity?
We have no minimum order quantities.
What type of printing do you offer?
- Screen Printing (we will determine the viability)
- Vinyl Printing
- Digital Heat Transfer
- Sublimation (Mugs and Polyester Garments)
- Engraving (Bottles and Décor)
*We will determine the print type for the artwork
How long will it take to process my order?
Our standard lead time is 5-7 working days. Should this possibly take a longer, we will communicate with you to indicate as such.
My order shows it’s still “processing”, why?
This is a system-generated process. We always try to inform you of the status of the order as and when it happens. For example, if your order is has been picked and/or complete.
How does delivery work?
Delivery is door-to-door with various couriers. These are generally overnight deliveries from date of dispatch, however for outlying areas, this might take up to 2-3 days.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, you are welcome to. We are based in Durbanville, Cape Town.
Where is your apparel made?
- Baby apparel is 100% South African
- Tees and Hoodies and other garments are a mixture of European and South African.
- We are working on a local supply as we believe in supporting our local economy.
Do you sell blank garments?
Yes, we do, its best to email us to understand what these are.
What size will my prints be?
All prints are at a maximum of A4 (21cm x 29cm) or as per the size you have specified within an A4 parameter.
Will my prints look exactly like the image on the design tool?
As far as possible we will ensure that the print is almost identical. However, if there are specific requirements, it is best to check with us first (leave a note in the order notes or email us: email@example.com)
Can you remove the background from the artwork?
We generally do remove the background from the artwork with white backgrounds. However, we will check before we print.
What format does my artwork need to be in?
Vector is always preferred but we understand that not everyone are graphic designers, so the best quality image is acceptable.
What if my artwork isn’t good quality?
We don’t expect everyone to be graphic designers, however if the artwork needs re-designing, this will take extra time and may delay your order.
What if I want a specific size print?
Your specific requirements need to be communicated in the notes of your order. Otherwise we will use the sizing as indicated in the design tool.
How will I know if the garment will fit me?
- Please ensure that the measurements on the site are reviewed and checked. This is very important as no returns are accepted based on this reason.
- When ordering ladies garments, please note that these are generally slim fit and will most likely be a tighter fit that the men’s / unisex option.
What is the quality difference between Lightweight and Premium?
Specifications relate to weight/grammage of garment and the composition of the material i.e 100% Cotton or blended cotton.
Will I be able to sell my designs through Pic-a- Tee?
- Yes, you can however these are subject to specific Terms and Conditions
- DROP Shipping is an option but needs to be discussed with us with regards to the process.
Can we use prints off the internet?
This is largely discouraged due to Copyright Infringement.
Can Pic-a-Tee print designs like Nike, Adidas, Mickey Mouse or any popular character?
No, we will not reproduce these designs as this is subject to Copyright infringement. We reserve the right to cancel and refund all orders of such a nature.